2019 Summer Camp Registration is now OPEN!!
We are looking forward to another great summer camp season this year.
Our camp presents kids with the ideal opportunity to develop diving and swimming skills. Whether he/she is a novice diver or an advanced swimmer, our camp will offer campers a full day/half day/ evening of activity and learning.
Head Coach: Jay Xu
Where: Terwillegar Recreation Center
When: July -August 2018
Full-day Camp: learn to dive and improve swimming skills , also include additional sports and outdoor activities, games and lots of fun.
Half-day Camp: diving or swimming camps are offered with limited sports
- Morning diving camp (9:30 – 12:30 PM)
- Afternoon swimming camp (2- 4PM)
Click on the link below to register Diving and /or Swimming Programs:
- Full day and Half day Camp only accept campers that are ages 6 and up.
- For beginners over 4.5 years old, check out our Learn to Swim Camp.
- Full Day Camp (Diving & Swimming) $330/ week
- Half Day Camp
- Morning Diving Camp $220/ week
- Afternoon Swimming Camp $150 /week
- Evening Swimming Camp $115 /week
- Learn to Swim Camp
- LTS- 13 classes $250
- LTS – 15 classes $300
- LTS – 28 classes $500
- Full-day camp discount –
- -10% for the 2nd and 3rd weeks
- -20% for 4th and 5th weeks
- Family discount – 10% for the 2nd child, 20% for the 3rd child
- Early bird discount – 5% when fully paid before May 1st
- -e-Transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org (password: diving)
- -Cheque payable to “Alberta Diving and Swimming Club”
Cheque payments mailing address:
9128 – 177 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5T 3L2
Refunds of camp dues will not be granted unless a written notification is received at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the camp period. Please allow two weeks for the processing of refunds and note that a $25.00 administration charge per child will be deducted.